Thursday, November 4, 2010

The little things....


This is the beginning of a sequence I thought I'd start based on appreciating beauty in the little things in life. Sometimes it takes you stopping for a second to realise the beauty around you. There's plenty of opportunity when your home with babies, especially when you're breastfeeding! So here is my first installment in celebration of spring. It's the first of the flowers growing on the vines in our courtyard. I love the combination of white and green - a refreshing combination.

2 comments:

  1. hi melanie, just found your blog - it's gorgeous and so are your handmade artwork - i just love them!! i love the deer but also the circle disc sets!!! hmmm....so much choice! i'm glad i stopped by - and yes, isn't spring a perfect time for appreciated the simple things xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie
    I have just found your blog via your madeit store. I was admiring you gorgoues artwork. Hopefully I will be purchasing soon. Gorgeous flowers to start of this spring.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete