Saturday, June 4, 2011

Loving crochet



I always thought crochet was for nannas (it's not a bad thing, I'm just not a nanna yet) but whilst searching for a little project for my crafty ladies night (get together with friends to eat chocolate, drink wine and do some crafting) I came across an etsy store that sells crochet patterns. They looked good and I thought I'd give it a go. A few tutorials from Youtube, a cute crochet pattern from the said Esty store and a few crafty ladies nights and I made an adorable hat for my little Miss Emma. I've since made two more and decided crochet is not just for nannas any more. PS I was hoping to get some photos of my creations actually on Miss Emma but true to form she decided she didn't want to wear a hat at that very moment *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment