Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exciting Week!


What an exciting week it has been. It started with more than average sales over the weekend (don't know why) and having my swallow set featured in the Madeit website newsletter on Monday (BTW, you should subscribe, you'll find lots of handmade lovelies). Well, within an hour of that happening I sold four more items and received a phone call from a frantic customer who wanted to know whether I was listing any more ring sets because there weren't any left. That lovely lady does not know how much that made my day! Some new wholesale requests and emails from new customers asking for product updates pretty much rounded off a great week.

In addition to that I have been able to list some new designs from my new and improved range (pictured). A slight change in the base material means that my new stuff is MUCH lighter, meaning improved stick-ability as well as the ability to offer FREE SHIPPING within Australia. Oh, and I now have greater flexibility in the range of shapes I can use too so watch this space!




1 comment:

  1. Nice work Mel, very exciting for you. Can you post your new ones on the facebook page for handmade?
    Cheers
    Julie

    ReplyDelete