Monday, October 25, 2010

From November......

I'll have some of my work at the Handmade store in the city!! I dropped my stuff off this afternoon. To start with I'll have some butterfly and swallow sets as well as some small ring sets. Here's a quick peek of what I dropped off this afternoon.

I just had to have a look around and found it almost impossible to leave without buying something. At the moment it would have to be one of the best places to go for Racing fashion. I saw stunning shoes, loads of beautiful jewellery, gorgeous handbags and accessories. Seriously, why would you go to DJs or Myer and risk getting something that you'll see 10 other girls in on race day when you can get something that is unique and lovingly handmade at the Handmade store just metres away?

No comments:

Post a Comment